A fundraiser for the North Vancouver Museum and Archives Celebrate Women’s History Month at a fundraiser for the North Vancouver Museum and Archives. The evening begins with a pre-show reception followed by the acclaimed theatrical production of Rebel Women; an entertaining verbatim play that uses insightful and sometimes hilarious stories bringing to life the suffragette movement of the late 1800s/early 1900s; a movement that toppled governments and demanded women be given the right to vote.
Enjoy appetizers at the pre-show reception while meeting with Museum Director Nancy Kirkpatrick and listening to the entertaining stories of playwright Joan Bryans. After the show, enjoy dessert while mingling with the cast and fellow attendees.
6:45 – 7:30
– A Pre-Show reception with appetizers and a sample glass of wine
– Meet Museum Director Nancy Kirkpatrick
– Listen to the lively stories of Rebel Women author Joan Bryans
7:30 – 9:45
– Rebel Women on stage (including 20 minute intermission with more complimentary appetizers)
9:45 – 10:30
– Post Show Reception with desserts
– Meet the cast of Rebel Women
– Learn about the new Museum in the Shipyards
– Mingle with fellow attendees, Museum Directors and Friends Society members
Entrance through North Vancouver Museum Lobby 209 4 St W, North Vancouver, BC
The Friends of the North Vancouver Museum and Archives Society (“Friends”) is a registered charity (Reg. Charity No. 89031 1772 RR0001) and membership organization which helps to raise funds and awareness for The North Vancouver Museum & Archives, their programs, exhibits and other activities.
Please call us at 604-990-3474 for more information about this event.