Welcome to District Dialoguers, a midday gathering of public speaking enthusiasts! Our Toastmasters Club provides a supportive, hands-on environment for anyone who wants to improve their leadership and communication skills. By joining Toastmasters, you’ll learn how to:
- Overcome nervousness about speaking in front of an audience
- Write and deliver effective presentations for school, work or community-related projects
- Think on your feet and respond to on-the-spot interview questions
- Enhance your listening skills and give meaningful feedback to your peers
- Improve your command of the English language and enrich your vocabulary
Toastmasters can give you the skills and confidence you need to effectively express yourself in a variety of situations from job interviews and keynote speeches to family gatherings and grand celebrations. Toastmasters is an enjoyable and affordable way to develop your public speaking and leadership skills.
For more information about this event please call Anne at 604-961-0826