Changing the World ONE Diaper at a Time.
New & Green has worked with many parents that are new to cloth diapers. We work with each family to help them successfully reach their goals to be environmental stewards, to be prudent managers of their baby budget and to be mindful of their baby’s health – all by choosing to cloth diaper their child.
New & Green has taken the most commonly asked questions about cloth diapering and developed a workshop that is perfect for parents who want to cloth diaper and want to learn how to make it work!
Lots of research can be done via online sources and from family and friends. What isn’t easy to find is the practical, hands on “how to’s” and this is what we focus on at our workshops.
At New & Green’s Cloth Diaper 101 workshop, you will:
* Learn how to use cloth diapers – how to put them on, how to store them and how to wash them (and how easy all of this is!)
* Review the most popular reusable diapering options available to you today and look at why families choose each option
* Learn what you need to get started with cloth diapering, including a checklist for a kit that can get any family started from day one – and succeed!
* Have the opportunity to get your hands on several types and brands of diapering systems – see how they work & see how they feel
* Have your questions about cloth diapering answered by an expert
Join us at one of our family friendly locations in North Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Yaletown, Vancouver East or Vancouver West. New & Green’s Workshop team is comprised of five professionally trained, cloth diapering mothers with a collective total of 11 children and 21 years of cloth diapering experience! We look forward to helping you start your cloth diapering journey.