Join us for a family-friendly event that celebrates the programs and initiatives that make the City more liveable for children, youth and families. Learn about CNV4ME, the City’s Child, Youth and Family Friendly Strategy.
- Displays from City departments and agencies with info about safe routes to schools, green bins, parks and recreation, growing food and library services
- Guest speakers will talk about biking together as a family and living more sustainability
- Live music & entertainment
- Outdoor bike safety rodeo
- Hands-on activities for children
- Healthy snacks
For more information about this event please contact Juliana Buitenhuis at email@example.com