When it comes to animals, what seems weird to us is normal to them. This
Easter, uncover all of the quirky and curious facts about the 50,000
creatures living at the Vancouver Aquarium – where weird is normal.
• Take part in our eggs-tradordinary Easter scavenger hunt, and discover
which animal uses its mouth as an egg incubator, which fish’s eggs are
laid in their very own ‘purse’ and more!
• Get up close with a penguin, python or tortoise during our special
• Catch a screening of the exhilarating Shark: A 4-D Experience.
• Gather round for story time. Our puppet troupe will keep the whole
family in stitches.
• Go behind the scenes during an Animal Encounter and get up close with
sea otters, sea lions or penguins or embark on a Be a Biologist tour.