Come socialize with Chamber members, friends of the Port of Vancouver, and members of our local waterfront businesses!
During this unique networking opportunity, you will enjoy snacks, bevies and great company, all while learning more about the operations of Canada’s largest port.
Throughout the tour, guests will have an up-close view of The Port of Vancouver’s major marine terminals operating in Burrard Inlet, from the Lions Gate Bridge through to the Ironworkers Memorial Bridge.
Narration will be provided about the port’s five business sectors (four of which operate in Burrard Inlet) and key infrastructure and landmarks along the way. You will also hear about the Port’s air, land and water protection initiatives and their continued work as leaders in port sustainability.
Sponsored and hosted by Port of Vancouver.
- The tour is rain or shine, as there is plenty of available indoor space on the vessel.
- Paid public parking available under the Pinnacle Hotel at the Pier and on street level.
- Please allow ample time for parking.
- Host bar available during cruise.
- Coffee, tea and light dessert items courtesy of The Port of Vancouver.
- There is limited wheelchair access on the vessel and at the dock.
Members: $20 (+GST)
Non-Members: $35 (+GST)
For more information and to register to this event please visit www.business.nvchamber.ca