World Oceans Day is Saturday, June 8 and there’s no better place to
celebrate than the Vancouver Aquarium. It’s set to be an exciting day
with plenty to see and do:
• Get to know the Ocean Wise initiatives and programs, and learn how you
can get involved in ocean conservation.
• Discover the newest residents in the Graham Amazon Gallery – a
flutter of beautiful butterflies.
• Enjoy energetic live performances from Bobs and Lolo. This dynamic duo
will have the whole family dancing.
• Be amongst the first to watch A Reef Reborn 4-D – the amazing new
movie in our 4-D Theatre.
• Get hands on with local marine invertebrates like sea anemones and sea
stars with our mobile aquariums and Wet Labs.
• Connect with the One Ocean Expeditions crew in real time as they join
us from onboard a vessel off the coast of Ireland.
• Be entertained by our puppet troupe, enjoy arts and crafts, and face
painting – fun for the young and the young-at-heart. Did we mention
there’ll be cake?