Lynn Valley Days is an annual community celebration that kicks off with a pancake breakfast at 9am at Lynn Valley Park. Followed by a parade and a full day of entertainment and family activities.
The parade starts 9:30am from Karen Magnussen Arena. Stake out your spot along the parade route , along Lynn Valley Road to Mountain Hwy. The parade ends at Lynn Valley Park, where the celebrations continue. There will be a full day of entertainment and family fun, including a car show, games, rides and races.
- 9-10am Traditional Lynn Valley Lions Pancake Breakfast
- 11am-8pm Lynn Valley Lions cookshack, lunch, dinner, drinks, popcorn, slushies & more
- Rides (Lower Field)
- Roving Clown
- Face Painting Main Tent
- Photo Booth (Main Tent)
- Balloon Artist (Upper Field South)
- Car Show (Institute Road)
- 9:30-11am Parade
- 10am-8pm Fun zone, rides, Euro bungee, inflatables
- 10am-4pm Heros Corner: North Shore Rescue, Fire department, paramedics and fire house demo.
- 10am-4pm Show ‘n Shine Car Show
- 10am-4pm Roving magic, balloons, face painting, juggling and games
- 5-8pm Free outdoor concert with the Boom Booms. Bring a blanket, buy your dinner at the Lions cookshack. Rides will remain open in the evening.
Note: Traffic detours in effect from 9:00-11:30am Lynn Valley Road south land and Mountain Hwy will be closed. Free event parking is available on Argyle School gravel field.
For more info on this event, please visit www.lynnvalleyday.ca