The Sheep Shearing Festival at Maplewood Farm is a fun and educational for the whole family. Come see the sheep get shorn for the summer.
- shearing demonstrations
- border collies at work
- spinning and weaving demonstrations
- wool crafts
- face painting & much more!
Schedule of Events
- 10:30am & 12:30pm Dog Herding Demonstration
- 11:00am & 1pm Sheep Shearing Demonstration
- 2:00pm Cow Milking Demonstration
Maplewood Farm opened in 1975 and has become a well loved and visited attraction on Vancouver’s North Shore. Operated by the municipal District of North Vancouver, Parks Department, Maplewood Farm offers a fun and educational experience for everyone.