The Peak of Christmas is popular annual tradition. Experience the magic of the season on Grouse Mountain.
Visit Santa’s Workshop, meet reindeer, skate the outdoor rink, snowshoe hike, take a sleigh ride through our the alpine forest and visit the Gingerbread Village, showcasing gingerbread houses constructed by talented bakery and pastry artists.
Peak of Christmas Highlights:
- Santa’s Workshop: Meet Santa to share your holiday wishes and get a photo.
- Visit Santa’s Reindeer: Meet Santa’s reindeer in the wildlife refuge
- Reindeer Ranger Talks: Learn about Santa’s reindeer
- Outdoor Ice Skating: Enjoy the 8,000 square foot outdoor skating pond.
- Mountaintop Sleigh Rides
- Favourite Christmas Movies: Watch Christmas movies on the big screen in the mountaintop theatre.
For more information about this event please visit our website at www.grousemountain.com